Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bad Things Happen In 3's

So that nanny job for $200/week... ya I didn't get it. I think the worst part is knowing that she WAS going to pick me, until her boss told her that she could work from home. Damn boss. I suppose its good for her, but I'm still crossing my fingers that the kids drive her back to work. Yes, I'm a horrible person, I already know this. :) If I had gotten the job, we could have easily afforded a place of our own, we even went to look at houses yesterday. *sigh*
Then with our 2nd car, the geo, didn't pass inspection today so we can't get it registered at the DMV. Joy of joys. We are still down to one car, which leaves me stuck at home all day every day. I feel the need to remind you people with lives, that being home all day can drive a person insane. Anyways.
I'm now waiting for the 3rd thing to strike when I least expect it.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

sorry to hear you didnt get that job. Keep looking you'll find something!