Monday, September 8, 2008

Little Thief

Lately little miss sunshine has decided everything is HERS.. including my wallet. She loves taking all my cards out of it, or just eating it. This is a picture I took when I caught the little booger. While I was getting dressed she took it out of the diaper bag and took out all the cards. I just love her dorky little smile. If you are holding something she wants, she will crawl right on over and take it from you. She sure has a personality. One thing I love is that she started giving kisses a few weeks back. She doesn't really know that you close your mouth for kisses, so she opens up wide and plants one right on your face. :D I love it! And if you make the kissy face to her, she will open up to give you one. She started waving the other day too. If you put your hand out and wave to her, she puts her up too and smiles. Sometimes she will actually wave her arm, but most the time she just puts it up to you. The silly little thing. I think I might try some sign language, not go all out like those crazy parents, but just a few to help out. She already knows "sit down", "come here", and the waving thing. I dunno, we'll see. Anyways. I'm gonna go sneak me in a shower before she wakes up.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Katie's started giving kisses too, but only to me and Mellie. If Jared tries to get one she tries to get away! Hehe! mom's the favorite!