Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Not many exciting things happened this weekend. Denny and I are both still applying for random jobs, nothing promising yet. Saturday morning Kid-to-Kid had their Halloween costume sale. :) So I headed out at 10 am to find Sophie a cute costume. There were LOADS of moms already swarming the store, and I got there only 10 minutes after it opened. I found her two that I liked, and decided to buy them both, just in case she grew too big for one. One was a little penguin, and the other was a lion. I think she'll probably be the lion since the penguin looked a bit tight. Who knows. I'll have to take pictures and put them up so you all can give some input. Yesterday I got the computer game Spore, but only the creature creator and since I am so easily amused - I love it. I just get to build random animals and they make babies! Jealous? I thought so. FYI there is a new youtube video at the bottom of the page.

No comments: