Thursday, August 21, 2008

Everyone is Sick

This past weekend we spent Sunday with Denny's family. It was a blast. We ate, swam, watched a movie, and whatnot. Denny's sister Melissa just so happened to be sick as all hell. Well Denny spent a good half hour or so in a room with her... lo and behold, he is now sick. Then he got Sophie sick, and now I am getting sick. Ah, how we all love germs. Sophie had a fever yesterday, but I loaded her up with Tylenol and her fever was gone by today. She is still a bit warm and fussy, but at least she isn't melting. I feel like my head is going to pop and confetti will fly everywhere. Denny has been laying in bed the past 2 days.
But on a happier note. I'm looking into babysitting. That's right. I will now have something to do during the day, and make money. Woo hoo! Everyone loves money. Well now that Sophie has crawled around and pulled out EVERY last toy that I just put away... I think I will try to get her to bed.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I feel for you! There is nothing worse than a sick and grumpy baby! We've all been sick here for the last few days too, but ours is just stuffiness from change in weather. Of course while the girls and I are suffering Jared is just fine! I guess I should count myself lucky though, sick kids AND a sick husband just might be more than I could take!