Monday, March 21, 2011

Tumbling

Last week Sophie started tumbling classes. Today was "Parent's Day," they have it 3 times a year. Parent's Day = we all got to "ooo" and "aaah" over our little ones.

Each kid showed the new skills they've learned. Being as it was only Sophie's 2nd week, I think she did awesome. No I'm not biased, my kid is amazing. So suck it.

tumbling7.jpg

Flip.

tumbling.jpg

Cartwheel.

tumbling2.jpg

Bridge.

tumbling3.jpg

Jumps.

tumbling1.jpg

Jump & Pose.

tumbling5.jpg

Afterwards, the girls all got their skill ribbons, weekly coin (that they use to "buy" little treats), and a cupcake (thanks to the dad that brought them).

tumbling4.jpg
When Sophie was handed her stuff, she ran over to me and yelled, "MOM! I WON!!!"

tumbling6.jpg
I'm really happy that we put her in tumbling, she absolutely loves it.

No comments: