Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Share the Love

I have a hard time sharing my babies. So sue me. They are only tiny and full of love for so long. You wanna baby? Get your own.

Sophie was all mine. Denny wasn't very involved during the tiny stages, which made it difficult later, when he did try to bond. Live and learn.

Mya = Round 2

She adores him. The love thief. While I'm not one for sharing... I admit it, I love it. The moment she sees him, she bursts with delight. There is just something about that hairy man that she likes.

The girls can't get enough of him, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Denny said...

The girls can never get enough of me. Oo Oo!

Tasha said...

welcome to my world! Our girls are daddy's girls through and through. I love seeing the relationship they're developing with him though, it's so special.