Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Videos!

I haven't put a video up in a while, so I figured it was time for some new ones!

The first is "No, Mine!" Sophie's little mind is just soaking up words, but the WRONG ones. I was going to get her so we could take a shower, but she was busy throwing all my breastpads on her floor.

The second one is "Sophie's New Room." I was freezing to death down in the basement, so I moved us back upstairs. Now Sophie finally gets a room all to herself. She loves her room.

And the third is "Down We Go." Sophie learned how to climb up stairs a while ago, but she has just recently mastered the art of going down them all by herself.

You can either click on the titles of the videos, or find them in the video bar at the bottom of the page.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I love seeing how much she's grown and Mellie was supper excited to see her too! I wish we lived closer so the girls could see each other once in a while!

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how fast she is growing up! Sophie gets cuter each day and she is so freakin cute it is unreal. I am a very lucky grandma