Monday, February 23, 2009

Denny :D

Most of you don't get to see Denny everyday, therefor you have no idea how frustrating he can be (especially when he has spend all day being bored at work). This man will come home and push my buttons until I want to punch him in the face. Then he will look me in the eyes, smile that stupid smile, and say "you love me."

I thought these two videos would give you a better look at his personality. He is like a little kid when he plays with Sophie, and I think its just the cutest thing in the world. And I'm not the only one around for him to tease, Sophie gets her share too.

Denny likes YoYos, which is good for him, and bad for me. He likes to fling it toward my face because he knows it drives me crazy. Here is the video.



Then here he is playing with Sophie after work.



I also got some cute pictures right before Denny found his evil YoYo. Sophie was trying to find pennies on the bed that had slid under her bum. I thought they were silly.


No comments: