Friday, February 20, 2009

Just Like Mommy

I have oodles of purses, its a weakness. :) Sophie has adopted several as her own. Its so cute. She will stick random things in them, then walk around with them strapped around her shoulders. The best part, is she will wear 2 or 3 at a time. Such a silly little girl. I added a video at the bottom of the page, its over her and her purses.She also LOVES helping me with the laundry, even when we aren't going to do laundry for a few more days. I will lay the wet clothes on the dryer door, and she will push them all in for me. If I take too long putting down more wet clothes for her, she will just start throwing whatever is near in the dryer.
Here is a picture of her walking around with our dirty laundry. Such a clean child, isn't she? She had gotten into our closet, and pulled out some dirty clothes, then stuck them into her little red bucket. It just amazes me how quickly she catches on to things, and how much she already knows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sophie, you are just like your mommie. she used to carry around a purse full of cheerios.