Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Denny's Birthday

My dear husband is officially 21 years old. His birthday was Sunday the 8th. I woke him up with breakfast, his first words "but I wanted bacon." No I didn't punch him, it was his birthday. :) Then I gave him his gifts - 2 shirts from Jinx.com and a card I made from Sophie's artwork. His friend Ryan stopped by with a gift. The day rolled on and soon enough it was dinner time. We went to Ruby River with Denny's "work wife" Matt, and his family. We love Matt. :D After dinner we came back home to have some cheesecake brownies that I made. And they were yummy. I took pictures of everyone, but Matt was the only one who was actually posing for the pictures. Silly Matt. I just had to post one of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday Denny!!!!

I wish I was 21....oh wait how old am I mentally speaking :-)

Mary said...

awww Happy Birthday Denny! Ohhhh look at Matty he's soooo cute! hehe