Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sneaky Sneaky

Sophie has recently decided that her favorite place is the pantry. She loves pulling EVERYTHING out and doing what she pleases with it. The other day I was cleaning the kitchen and let her sit in the pantry while I did so. I heard something fall, and figured I better go check to see if she was still alive. All I saw was a lake of chips coming out of the pantry. Then I heard little teeth munching on the chips. I looked in and saw Sophie sitting on the floor, she looked up, smiled, and handed me the bag. At least she knows how to share. :P

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh my heck that was adorable! She has quite a little personality doesn't she? I loved that she started handing them to you, that was the cutest!

Anonymous said...

That's my baby girl!!! There is just no way you could ever get upset with her, because she is just so adorable and she shares to boot!!!