Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas (take 1)

So we had a great Christmas and got it all on video, the only thing is we don't have the right cord to connect the camera to the computer. So Denny will be picking one up tomorrow evening, hopefully I can get the videos up tomorrow night. I'll go ahead and give you the play by play for now. We got up around 10 this morning (I love sleeping in) and came up to get breakfast. Then I set up the laptop for my mom, so she could watch Sophie's first Christmas. She loved watching Sophie open all her gifts. Half way through Sophie got tired though, and just got a bit cranky. She loved ripping up the paper and showing everyone her gifts. It was adorable. Then my mom opened the gifts we mailed out to her, we said our goodbyes, and cleaned up the mess. Then we headed out to Grandma Tina's house. (She is on a trip, so that's why she isn't in the videos.) Once we got there the girls opened the gifts we brought them, and then we opened ours. Sophie was pro at opening gifts by now. After we were all done Melissa "cooked" us dinner... she just put pre-made meals into the microwave. :P She was still convinced that counted as cooking. I'll put up the videos tomorrow night. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to say that you guys did make me so happy by sharing these moments with me even when I am far away from you. Tasha made a comment on her blog where she said that THE first Christmas w/out family. I didn’t want to think it was my first Christmas alone at all coz I didn’t want to be sad. My thinking was that I couldn’t come to be with you all same as Jared and Tasha. I love you all so much and as much I love you all, I do miss you too.