Monday, December 22, 2008

Sick Sophie

For the past two days Sophie has had some really watery poo (tmi I know, get over it) and she threw up on me last night. So I'm going to have my dad drive us to the doctors today. I thought I would share the story of last night. About 1:30 AM Sophie woke up, I knew her tummy was bugging her so I picked her up and went to feed her. The moment I laid her back she threw up ALL over me. Delightful, no? She didn't really know what happened, so she just got upset and screamed. Denny slept right through this, he sleeps through everything. I pushed him and told him to get up beceause I needed help to change Sophie. His exact words : "Well get her out of the bed." What a jerk right? So I got out of the bed and rocked Sophie in the chair to keep from punching Denny dead in the face. He went back to sleep. She calmed down a bit and I got up to grab her new clothes. I laid her down in our bed so I could change her and once again Denny told me to put her on the changing table. I wanted to throw her dirty clothes at him, instead I just ignored him. He finally got up and changed the puke covered blankets. Ah... marital bliss. :P He is by far the crabbiest person I have ever had to wake up. Hopefully Sophie won't be like that.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Jared did that quite a bit right after Melody was born. I think we learn how to be mothers faster than they learn how to be fathers! With Katie he did a lot better at practically everything! Be patient, but kick his butt once in a while and make him help. It's good for him and it pays off! :p

Unknown said...

Lets Kick him!!!!!!!!!!!! Its ok Pumpkin just dont give up and teach him well.