Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Goober


My little goober is just all over the place nowadays. She is using a big girl sippy cup now, the ones with a straw. She has a VERY strong personality and I love it. She is a little ball of energy and keeps me on my toes. Just yesterday Denny was taking a shower while I was doing my hair in the bathroom. Sophie LOVES bath time. She kept opening the shower curtain trying to play with the water. Eventually she reached too far over and dove head first into the shower. I had just done her hair too... figures. Denny picked her up and I pulled her out, she was soaked from her shoulders up. The dork. God knows that won't stop her from doing it again.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

dont you love not washing bottles any more!? Have you started her on milk yet? I'm going to try katie on it a few times this week and see what happens. I'm not too hopeful though since she had such a hard time with my milk. *sigh*