Thursday, October 30, 2008

So I've Been Slacking

I know, I know... I haven't posted in a while. In my defense, my dad had open heart surgery, my mom had surgery, and my child sucks the life out of me. Sophie finally had her 9 month well check today... even though she turns 10 months tomorrow. Stupid, I know. She is doing great. 29 inches long, 16 lbs 7 oz. My little string bean just keeps growing. She got one of her flu shots today (since she is little they do half, then the other half a month later) and she did not like it at all. She gave out a scream, then looked at me with such betrayal. It was sad. They also poked her foot to check if she was anemic, she didn't even flinch. She did however take off the bandaid the moment she got the chance.As you can see my little ball of sunshine gets into everything. In her hand she holds one of my Reeses Cups. I hid them from her after she got into them once, but the little turd knows just where I put them now. The moment I go to do something else, she attacks and gets to them. She already has a love for chocolate. Lucky me. She is energetic enough as it is.
Wonderful isn't it? Tomorrow we are going to Denny's work to Trick or Treat. They are taking the kids all around the building to get candy at the workers desks, then there will be a magic show. Then we will either head to WalMart or the Layton Mall. I'm not sure if I will take her around the neighborhood, it might be too cold. Maybe just to a few houses. I will be sure to take loads of pictures though. Just incase you forgot, she is going to be a lion. It fits her personality: opinionated, strong, smart, and just down right cute. :)

No comments: