Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh Well

So I did my nanny job for a week, then had to quit. With Sophie having to wake up at 6:30 every morning, she would fall asleep right when we got home. Denny never had any time with her, and none of us liked that. Plus we were all getting crabby from having to wake up so damn early. Now I'm gonna be home all day again, I'll keep looking for jobs, but not really long hours. Or the people can come drop their brats off here. :P Sophie still loves Nemo more than any other movie, she is watching right now. And she loves exploring the house, especially going up the stairs. She has started having nightmares every so often, and it is just the saddest thing in the world. Last night she started screaming out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me. So I picked her up and she didn't stop, I noticed she was still asleep, so I just snuggled her until she calmed down and stopped. Strangest thing ever...

No comments: