Friday, October 10, 2008

Grandpa In The Hospital

My dad went in to get a stent put in his heart, they found out he had a "widowmaker" and needed to operate. What happened is his artery calcified, so they took a vein out of his leg and put it in his heart. He is doing better now. Just wanted to post for the family that reads this. Keep him in your prayers, and I'll keep you updated. He is a bit loopy from the medication they pump into him, but he can cary on a conversation. I just went to see him with Sophie, and he seemed pretty upbeat for just having his body cut open. :P He will be there for a few days, then be home for the next 3 months. So I get to play DOCTOR! He was moved out of the ICU, and into his own room. So he is doing better. You can call me if you want his room number.

No comments: