Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day at the Tree House

I took the girls to the Tree House Museum last week.

This was the first time that Mya actually got down to play with all of the fun things.

The light table and magnetic shapes are one of Sophie's favorite toys there.

DSC_7017.jpg

She was asking me if we could buy a unicorn.

DSC_7023.jpg

Building towers!

DSC_7025.jpg

DSC_7025.jpg

Sitting on said towers.

DSC_7025.jpg

Mya eating the townspeople.

DSC_7025.jpg

DSC_7025.jpg
I'm really glad that my mom got Sophie a membership for her birthday. We have really enjoyed going here. I'll have to renew it next year. :D

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I'm jealous you guys have such a fun museum so close and affordable! Ours is WAY overpriced so we don't go very often. I can't get over how big May is getting! Can't wait to see you guys again!