My mother always has been, and always will be my best friend.
She has always given her time to make sure I was a well rounded and happy person.
- She was my girl scout leader.
- She had me take 2 years of Spanish.
- She was my girl camp director.
- She taught my young womens class.
- She put me in soccer, cheer, basketball, and so on.
- She lived with me for weeks in a hotel, so that I could go to my first Homecoming before moving.
- She drove me to and from a different school for an entire year, so I wouldn't have to deal with bitchy teenage girls.
- She let me dress however I wanted.
- She taught me to be friends with everyone.
- I never came home to an empty house. My mother ALWAYS made sure she was home for us.
- When my parents got divorced, she let me hate her without trying to stop me. It wasn't until I went through the same problems, that I understood how much she gave for us.
My mother is the reason I think my kids deserve to have me at home with them. They deserve to be raised by me, not a daycare or babysitter.
My mother is the reason I love to make things for my girls.
My mother is the reason I believe that "I am beautiful, no matter what anyone else thinks." :)
My mother is the reason I fight to be happy.
My mother is the reason I don't give up.
My mother is the reason I am strong.
I love you. :)
(part 2 will come sunday evening after I spend it with my girls)