Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunshine

God knew that I was slowly going insane, so he gave me a break.

It's 50 degrees outside today! :D

I bundled up Mya, plopped Sophie in the stroller, and we took a walk to the park down the road. A small (and crazy) part of me wanted to strip naked and soak up the sun. Don't worry, I resisted the urge. Despite the fact that the wind was cold, we had a good time.

We've also started taking our morning showers upstairs. There is a nice big window in the shower so we get sunshine in there too. It's helping.

Aside from the small emotional breakdowns (like not making it to church yesterday), I think things are a little better.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I felt the same way today! I took the dog out and I just wanted to lie down on the grass and soak it in! As soon as this stupid cough is gone we're going to LIVE at the park!