Saturday, October 29, 2011

Awesome Sauce Costumes

Here they are.

The super awesome costumes that I made this year.

Be jealous.

First up: Sophie the bat.

I had asked her back in September what she wanted to be for Halloween, and she was dead set on a bat.
While I was doing my makeup, she decided that she would do hers too, hence the blue eyes.
She is also sporting pink hair. When I went to pick up my purple hair dye today, she decided that she wanted needed pink hair.

DSC_6972.jpg
I decided to match my costume with hers and be a vampire.

DSC_6950.jpg
A scary vampire.

DSC_6956.jpg
I know. We look awesome.

DSC_6919.jpg

Denny wanted to be The Heavy from Team Fortress 2.

DSC_6977.jpg

We made Mya his "sandvich."
DSC_6977.jpg
1-2.jpg
Once again, you wish you were as cool as us.

No comments: