Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Pride and Glory!

I heart crafts, and always have. When I was little, my mom always did fun little crafts with us. My favorite, at the moment, is by far scrapbooking. Tina has oodles of scrapbook supplies, and we all enjoy doing it. On the weekends, I would go over there and work on my books; little by little the pages filled up.
The first one I finished, was Sophie's 12 month baby book. It goes from my pregnancy all the way to 12 months. I kept a journal throughout my pregnancy, and after she was born. Each month I would right her milestones, how our family was adapting, and how much I loved her. For each month I made a two page spread, with a journal, my favorite picture, and then random pictures from throughout that particular month. I love it!
The next book I worked on was Sophie's 2008 book. It was just all the other random pictures I took throughout her first year... and boy were there a lot. I haven't finished it yet, these are just the pages that are done.
I'll put the whole scrapbook up in a slideshow on the side of the page. I'm also working on our wedding album.. finally. So once I get around to finishing that, I'll post it as well.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

So so cute! You're so good to already have her 1 year book done, I'm still working on Melody's!

Mary said...

You are soooo good at these things!!! I wish I was talented as you are!