Sunday, January 4, 2009

Birthday Bash

Let us start off with my amazing cakes. I made 3 dinosaurs, the little one was for Sophie to eat all herself. They were pink green and yellow, each covered in cool whip and mini M&Ms. Needless to say, I am rather proud of my 1st attempt at this. I had to make the cakes, then cut out pieces, and put them all together. Denny helped me put the cool whip on them, and he also decorated the top left cake. Instead of placing each M&M on, which was madness, he decided to just take handfuls and throw them at the cake. ANYWAY.
Here is the little goober right before the party. All nice and pretty and clean. (I made her cute little bow by the way) 10 minutes after getting ready, she pulled off the bow. Go figure? She had a pretty good time being the center of attention though. Thanks to all who came. (the rest of you suck) I went all out and put balloons and streamers up everywhere, Denny thought this was stupid, but he wasn't going to stop me. :) Once everyone got there we lit the candle on the cake and sang to Sophie.
She just would NOT eat her cake. For a good 10 minutes she sat there staring at it and picking off the M&Ms. But once we got her down and I grabbed my own piece, she marched right over and demanded a bite of mine. Nice huh?
Then we started presents, she took forever. :P Once I finally got her to open one, she had to go show Grandpa and Isaak. It was a pretty good day. I just can't believe my baby girl is getting so big. I'll add videos of the cake and presents at the bottom of the page in the video bar.

No comments: