Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life

The past two months have been, for lack of a better word, horrible. It could actually stretch back a few years.

As a tiny little girl, I was sexually abused for years. This led to a variety of emotional problems. After several visits to the emergency room, I was sent off to the state hospital. During my 6 month stay in the ward filled with seriously messed up teenage girls, my parents got divorced. A year later I was pregnant. I got married at 17. The last 3 years of my life have been the most difficult.

Now, at 20 years old, I can easily say that I had to grow up way too early. I have the most amazing 2 yr old. I am now 10 weeks pregnant. And I am married to a man that requires more effort that the toddler.

I've recently been informed of something, that I never wanted to hear. It was a slap in the face.

Honestly, I don't update the blog much, because I just don't care to. I'm dealing with insanely frustrating things. I am a private person, and my life is really only my business. Translation- don't bug me (or my husband, and he will tell me if you try to, then I'll snap at you)

We are all healthy. Sophie is growing far too fast. And the baby is sucking the life out of me. Posts will probably be limited for the next while. If you don't like it, tough nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so so sorry to hear that! U are one string girl!!! Im here for ya!!

Myya said...

I'm so sorry you are going through a tough time. I hope that things get better. Hang in there!