Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tahoe and Such

Sophie and I are out visiting my mom again in Tahoe. This time Isaak came with us. There isn't all that much to do out here... being as we are in the mountains, but its still nice. We went to the lake (which was freezing cold) and the water was so beautiful and clear. For the most part we just spend time here with mom and Manuel, and my cousins that live nextdoor.


I'm getting my belly button pierced today... its going to hurt like hell, but I still want it done. I'm crazy, I know. Denny has a big geek thing down in Salt Lake City for the next 3 days with vidoe games and such, so he should be having a blast.

Sophie is doing great, she has her 6 month check up on the 28th, so I'll let you know how shes doing then. She is a very busy little girl, always trying to grab things or crawl away when you aren't looking. She can't really "crawl" yet, but she sure can scoot her way across a room in a few seconds. She is very much a flirt. Always smiling and giggling at the boys. Just yesterday she started sticking her tongue out and blowing raspberries. Its just the cutest thing in the world.
Last thursday my mom took us to get pictures done for Sophie at the JCPenny in Riverdale. I highly recomment them, even with Sophie screaming the whole time, they still managed to get some great pictures. They should be in on the 22nd, and we made sure to get extras to send to family. (but I'm selfish so most are mine, muhaha!) :D

By the way, I'm thinking of having Sophie's birthday party in Mexico since we are planning be down there anyway for Christmas. Sounds like fun ey?

No comments: