Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home


We got a flight back to Utah for around noon on Wednesday. Tuesday Isaak got really sick at about 5 in the morning and was throwing up for hours. Needless to say, I kicked his butt out of the bed and made him sleep on the couch so he wouldn't get me or Sophie sick... this was all in vain. Around 11 that night it hit me too. My stomach felt like it wanted to pop out of my throat. I was miserable all night long and got maybe 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Since Sophie is in a phase right now where I can't even leave the room without her screaming, I couldn't pawn her off on anyone else. -sigh- So I forced myself to get up and pack, by the time we were headed to the airport I felt much better.
Oh I forgot to mention on this trip Isaak decided he wanted to get his ear pierced... HA! Now being the dumb boy he is, he asked my dad about it first. As you can all guess, dad said NO. Isaak did it anyway, so we are just waiting until dad tells him to take it out.
I picked up Sophie's pictures from JCPenny's yesterday so I'll scan those today and put them up on here. Then when I get around to it I'll mail out those to my favorite people. :P

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Glad you guys made it back alright. Sophie is getting so big. It makes sense to me that Katie is getting big, but I haven't seen Sophie in a few months and I forget they're the same age! By the way your blog is supper cute! It took me forever to find one that matched what we already had so I didnt have to do too much rearranging.