Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To The Park!

Yesterday morning (well more like afternoon), Sophie and I were plopped on the couch. My friend, Claire, sent a text asking of we wanted to go to the duckie park. Anyone who knows me, knows that I adore the duckie park.
Even though it was a bit chilly, we had fun. With it being winter, and having one car, we rarely get to go out and about. I often feel bad for not getting her out to see other kids more. She had lots of fun with Dea. Isn't Dea just adorable?
Most of you probably don't know Claire, she's a swell gal. She is all about the natural parenting, which I love. In case you are one of the many people who don't really know what that is, you are missing out. Cloth diapering, co-sleeping (having your child in your bed), breastfeeding ... in public *gasp* and the list goes on. If you are interested in such things, visit her blog.

Here are the park pictures - Park Album

2 comments:

Tasha said...

cute pics! I've been so bad about taking pics lately! It doesn't help that my camera batteries were hijacked for Jared's mouse.

Anonymous said...

Aww... thanks! I love the pictures you took!